Suns Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suns Love

Phoenix Suns LOVE Community

首页首页  欢迎页欢迎页  相册相册  搜索搜索  Latest imagesLatest images  注册注册  登录  

Raja Bell feeling much better

向下 
3 posters
作者留言
nashile

nashile

帖子数 : 41
注册日期 : 08-02-16

Raja Bell feeling much better Empty
帖子主题: Raja Bell feeling much better   Raja Bell feeling much better Empty周六 二月 23, 2008 9:52 pm

俺越来越不爽az central了……TAT有人受伤你都不update一下情况么 Raja Bell feeling much better 813987
Raja Bell said he thinks he was knocked unconscious and doesn’t remember a lot about the incident, but the golf ball-sized bump on the back of his head was reminder enough about the inadvertent elbow he took from Shaquille O’Neal in the fourth quarter Wednesday night. (果然是晕过去了么TAT……揉揉……)

Bell practiced Thursday and is expected to play tonight.

“I wasn’t throwing up or anything like that. It was just a big knot and a headache,” Bell said. “I think I was out for a second because I don’t remember falling down. I’ve only been knocked out one other time, and it felt a lot like this did. That’s one big elbow.”
Raja Bell feeling much better 13191810
某人,算乃还有点良心……(为什么raja晕过去还是那么好看TAT……pia飞自己)
========================================
Barbosa received three stitches after a collision with Paul Pierce and did not return to the game after the 4:38 mark of the first quarter.(摸摸LB,好可怜的孩子 Raja Bell feeling much better 780967
Raja Bell feeling much better 39f4ad10
返回页首 向下
晴岚

晴岚

帖子数 : 7
注册日期 : 08-02-22

帖子主题: 回复: Raja Bell feeling much better   Raja Bell feeling much better Empty周日 二月 24, 2008 8:59 am

Raja Bell feeling much better 539509
摸摸可怜的Raja可怜的小巴T-T
返回页首 向下
enjoy13190

帖子数 : 2
注册日期 : 08-02-20

帖子主题: 回复: Raja Bell feeling much better   Raja Bell feeling much better Empty周日 二月 24, 2008 3:52 pm

昨天比赛有raja晕倒回放,似乎嘴角还略带微笑,当时就想怎么那么美,睡美人一个

不是嘴巴就是眼角,都是很嫩很敏感的部位,摸摸小巴,差不多和raja一样man了

还说死胖子是福星,简直就是克星,死开死开 Raja Bell feeling much better 220360
返回页首 向下

Raja Bell feeling much better
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
Suns Love :: News & Recaps-
转跳到: